Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 1 Blog Post #1 - WIMBA




Oh, my Holiness!! I made a huge mistake and watched the wrong archived wimba!! An entire hour of Thesis stuff when I am within Action Research. I did not realize this until I could not find the assignments that were discussed.


So, today I watched the correct wimba archive and I have to say; I am wimba'ed out.


I enjoyed to detailed explanations of our Action Research Report that is due the 13th and I now see that all the un-posted data will now need to commit to. I am glad there is a deadline though b/c I have so little social life anymore that I have now become a procrastinator which I had never been before. I have found myself putting things off so I can spend time with my husband, family, and children.


Luckily I have everything done and just need to put it into words which won't take too long.


On the other hand the Publishing assignment discussed at the tail end of Wimba does alarm me a bit. I guess I didn't hear about our that future venture, but my AR is pesentation worthy and I am very excited about my research and findings, so what's the worry; eh?


Thank you Mr. Bustillos for you positive attitude and your patient composure. I appreciate your great efforts in assisting us on our walk out of Full Sail's EMDT program:(.

1 comment: